Search This Blog

12.11.2012

My Creative Design/Decorating for a Client's PARTY! Re-post 11/09/11 - I designed a maze of jungles, crawl spaces, tunnels, gory crypt scenes and a Mexican hot spot! Mayan themed Halloween party!





PARTY THEME: MEXICO - PAST PRESENT FUTURE

GUEST OF HONOR: CHEECH MARIN OF CHEECH AND CHONG

FUN WEEK of creative designing! My camera phone didn't capture the cool tunnels I created with organic materials, body parts, florals, etc... no flash! These were works in progress, so the cool factor doesn't show.

Love to my John-John for this wonderful project, and enjoyed working with amazing artists and new friends - Kat, amaaaazing design chick, Mark - uber talented artist in Dallas along with Kurt - Dallas architect extraordinaire! Jim - blown away by your creative vision!































No comments:

Post a Comment