Search This Blog

12.14.2012

My Interior Design for Safari Animal Care Center - My sketched concepts on a napkin over wine and marqueritas! I based my designs on my oil paintings and the Wendy House I worked on for the Alley Theatre's "Peter Pan".

Sourced - fantastic local mill and Lowe's. The docs built it themselves. They do wonderful things for people and animals... and quietly walk our planet sporting halos and smiles.
My napkin sketch
My oil painting reference
Dog Boarding - Camp Safari!
My oil painting reference 2



1 comment:

  1. All paintings are hand-painted oil painting .The quality of paint pigment is stable and the color is not easy to change, which is up to the international detection standard of environmentally friendly materials. We pursue high quality of the painting and precise control of the detail.

    ReplyDelete